This Fat loss workout plan below will help you burn up to 5% of your body fat with just 20 minutes’ of training daily. For acquaintance of your weight loss project you need to be a bit conscious about killing out starch and sugary objects. Just follow up simple fat loss workout plan which is definitely going to lead to a healthier life style and cutting risks of several ailments which prevail in a result of obesity. Following piece of writing contains info regarding fat loss workout plan and its healthy effects on our life style.
You will start seeing benefits of this fat loss plan in fewer days. If you follow this fat loss plan correctly, the results will be wonder and you will start loving this.
Giant Set 1
Warm-up with 2-3 minutes of running. Do each exercise for 45 seconds, rest for 15 seconds, then move to the next exercise. Rest for 1 minute after all are done, then repeat the circuit twice more.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend hips and knees. Stop when thighs are parallel to the floor. Rise to the start position.
- Stand with feet roughly hip-width apart.
- Take one step forward with the right foot and bend the right knee until thigh is parallel to the floor and knee is at 90 degrees. Reverse the motion, stepping back into the starting position. Repeat with right leg.
- Kneel on all fours; keep hands in line with shoulders.
- Straighten the left leg and lift the right knee toward the chest. Switch leg positions repeatedly.
- Lie flat on back and put hands under glutes.
- Raise legs 15cm off the ground and hold. Raise the left leg to 45 degrees while your right leg is stationary. Then alternate legs.
- Lie with feet in the air and knees bent to 90 degrees. Place fingers behind the head and bring knees into the chest.
- Straighten the right leg and turn the upper body to the left. Switch sides, pumping legs back and forth.
Giant set 1 is complete.
Giant Set 2
Warm up with 2-3 minutes of running. Do each exercise for 45 seconds, rest 15 seconds, then move to the next exercise. Rest for 1 minute after completed once, and then repeat the circuit twice more.
Underhand Grip Pull-Ups
- Grab a pull up bar with a shoulder-width underhand grip and hang with elbows straight.
- Bend elbows to your chest to the bar. Look over the bar for a second, and then slowly lower yourself to the start position.
- Lie face down with hands shoulder width apart. Keep arms straight and not locked.
- Bend elbows to lower yourself to the floor. Straighten elbows to push back up to the start.
- Hold on to the seat behind you. Straighten your legs in front. Prop them up on another chair.
- Lift yourself off the seat; next bend the elbows to lower your body. Straighten your arms to push yourself back to the start position.
- Sit with your legs bent at the knee and raised a few cm off the ground.
- Place hands together, and reach over to touch the ground on the right side with your elbow. Rotate and touch the ground on the left.
Wall Sit Quads
- Lean against a wall with legs in front of you.
- Slide down until knees are at about 90 degrees. Hold for 45 seconds, keeping the abs contracted.
Giant set 2 is complete.